Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Great way to end the year !!!

Donna(NJ

Normally Im a 99% of the time beach hunter as I only live 2 miles away. This week I Traveled north to be with family & friends over 6 days.
Between all the festivities, I hit a few parks and schools. After having little luck, my sister-in-law told me about a local park that was re-done.
So what hell and and lets check it out. Upon arrival, there was the usual basketball court(my favorite), tot lot, baseball and soccer fields.
Hit basketball court first and found a few coins. Tot lot produced some coins, too. Decided to roam the grass as its an old town and park was located along a river.

The grassy areas werent producing anything, I decided to go back to the basketball court and do a wider area. There was a bicycle rack on one side and decided to to take a spin around it. Couple of coins and then I get a very repeatable 70-71 number on machine. Very odd number and couldnt recall anything that rang up with these numbers. Because it was a shallow, repeatable signal, it peaked my curiosity. Usually something in the 70's is a junk target. To my surprise, as I flipped the dirt over, there is a gold ring staring up at me !!!

14k 6.7grams 2 (maybe) emerald cut diamonds and rubies. Its been a very lean year at the beach. This is only my 4th gold ring.

Deus 1 in basic mode, period.

HH
Donna(NJ)

Attachments

• IMG_6607.jpg
    IMG_6607.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 52