Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Great weather, fun hunt with Bryce, and a semi key date Merc.:cheers:

deeponedge

Had a great time in 50+ degree temps and unearthed my first nice dime in a few years.
Not blazing shape but plenty nice enough for me...this 1921D Mercury dime.
[attachment 261447 033113142342.jpg]
[attachment 261448 IMG_20130214_151545.jpg]
[attachment 261449 033113141126.jpg]

:thumbup: Nice find there, and you had a great partner with nice weather, who could ask for more. Very nice Merc.

Good stuff, D.:thumbup:

Couldn't have been more fun...and you topped it off with SWEET and high $$$ dime.:clapping:

I wouldn't clean it at all...just rinse it and leave it the way it is.

Nice find - only one better is the 16D - congrats.

WTG on the 1921 D Darrel:thumbup:
I almost tagged along with you guys for this hunt...but had farm work to tend to....maybe next time.
You are welcome to come and hit some of our field sites with Brad, Bryce, and me anytime.