Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Greeting's again... If you are suffering from the Prostate, READ!

Philo_NY

Good Afternoon from Florida...

Well, been a while since I last posted here and other forums, been concentrating on music a lot more, because here in Florida there's not too many spots to hunt, and the club or members I joined last year have not replied to my emails. In the last year and a half after my retirement, I've been out twice, and no silver in sight at the spot called, For Mc'Coy. I miss digging my gold and silver, and especially missed my favorite beach in NYC, and hope if God's willing I can return and go up this summer for the big 4th of July hunt. I've had my ups and downs however in the last seven months or so, where my bladder went into retention, and by the time the problem was caught, I had 900 CC's of urine build up in my bladder, stretching the bladder to a dangerous capacity. But, the Lord is good, and the Lord lead me to be able to find a fantastic Urologist here.

So, in December, I start treatment and it included the use of a Catheter, and it was't fun. First, I had in for 6 weeks or so, and after voiding failed, that's when you are sent home to drink 6 to 8 OZ's of water every hour for 4 hours and return to the clinic to see if one can relieve ones self. Well, the first time, I failed with still retaining over 500 CC's of urine. So, my doctor had suggested a new improved surgery that's been out for a few years, and personally, I had concerns that the doctor's in NYC, never suggested the surgery, but rather to remove the Prostate completely. I was not in agreement with that path, as I was still researching the best options as I prayed to our Father, for the best path to take. That's why, and I get a lot of negative feed back on this way of thinking or evaluating health issues, is that, I feel strongly hat if you are ill, or sick, please... go to your doctor, yes, nothing is impossible for God, but... God has given us the wisdom to cure many of our ills. We see in the last days so many pestilences on the rise, and illnesses that now have no remedies for them. Many of our medicines and drugs are making us even more vulnerable to many other side effects and bring more problems with the underlining health issue we have, so yes, trust on the Lord for best results, do your research both medically and Biblical.

Now, back to my testimony... In 2005, a Urologist that was not in my best interest at the very hospital I worked, said that I had cancer of the prostate, and gave me 4 to 7 years of life. This was very disturbing news. I was not going to let this news bring me into a state of panic, and believe me, some members in my family became panic and I became very angry that I had brought the news that the doctor had told me to my love ones and close friends.

The Lord's spirit guided me, and listening to that voice inside, I began researching just what prostate cancer involved, because first, the doctor was quick to suggest to remove the prostate completely and guaranteeing me that after the removal he set a cancer free percentage at 95%, but... when I had scheduled the surgery, because I became very fearful of leaving my love ones without someone to provide them with the needs to live in a quality life setting, I read the disclosure form that I was to sign before the surgery. On the form, was a statement that said, that no matter what I was told, that there was no guarantee that the surgery would be successful, that I would survive or that I would be cancer free after the surgery, and would need to deal with many after effects. This is not what that quack explained to me, and I refused to sign, thus nullifying the surgical procedure.

Again, this is when I then went into full serious research of my choices to make concerning my dilemma. The Lord lead me to a person... Danial Stone, who was in the same boat, very high PSA, and went through many of the procedures in an attempt to cure his prostate cancer. But, Danial came up with with a holistic formula, which I may add has been a blessing for thousands of other men and women alike concerning how to bring down their PSA numbers and cure the underlining problem of cancer of the prostate. You see, prostate cancer exists in all man and women, just that there are a number of different strains of the cancer and everyone has one, and the aggressive type is the most difficult to cure, but not impossible. Prostate is a cancer that takes a long, long time to develop, so keep that in mind. Danial Stone's Holistic Treatment was sent to him by the Lord, and I jumped on the wagon and you can look him up on Google. Tis Book on the treatment, includes actual documents of all the treatments he was put through, including hormones treatment that nearly destroyed his manhood. I continued for the next 5 years with the Holistic Treatment, taking Dan's regiment of vitamins and other herbs. Now, mind you my first biopsy, I was classified at a Gleason 6, with a growth of about the size of a pea in some places on or in the prostate, after only 8 cultures were taken from my prostate. There was not a sufficient amount of tissue to diagnose that there was cancer present. In 2012, 5 years after the holistic treatment, another biopsy was done by a more competent doctor in the same hospital NY where I worked, and he removed 18 cultures or specimens to test, from the back to the front os the prostate, and no cancer was found, and my PSA levels were at a save number... Thank you Jesus.

I continued with this doctor till he transferred out to a Georgia hospital. The hospital lost a very good doctor, because... he never pressured me into any procedure. HE truthfully gave me the pros and the cons of each procedure, and which one were very important to have done, like 1st. the bone density test which tells you if any cancer has spread to your bones, an MRI, which I didn't want to go under, but, my doctor told me that it's important, because it assures us that you are free from the areas that were not tapped. All my test came back negative again... By this time I am celebrating what I knew what my faith has brought about, as far as decisions made in pray, along with good advice from a well trained doctor. So, the only issue that remain with me was that I have a very enlarged prostate at about a 100 grams, which most men will acquire after the 40 to 50 years of age. Mine occurred between 53 and 55, so I was a bit luckier then most. In 2016, I continued to go for treatment at my hospital's cancer clinic, and once again, ran into a bunch of bureaucratic problems with the new doctor, as he wanted to do all the test again, because he said that he wanted to make sure of the doctor that left the practice there were conclusive, I saw it as them wanting to make more money. I was not, again, not, going through that again, so... I decline his advice and continued submitting my PSA test.

In December, of 2016, I retired to Florida. Everything was going well, until October, of 2017, when I started to suffer from the retention problem. It lasted till December, in January, is when my doctor told me about the Green Light Surgery for my condition I spoke about above. After my voiding failed. We schedule my surgery. In the last week of February I went in for the procedure. My doctor fully explained and I fully understood what was to expect. The surgery was a complete success, thank you Lord. Now there was the matter of recovering after about 2.3 cm of my prostate was removed from the canal section leading to the bladder down to the urethra, which is where your urine travels to empty out via the penis. How great is the Lord to let me wait and retain my manhood, as there were no side effects on urinating or that of my sexual functions as a man. So, if you have told that you have a enlarge benign prostate, I high suggest this miracle, the wisdom that the Lord has given doctors to treat this problem. Note: that not all men can have this procedure done, but a large percentage can. I left the hospital with a Foley, and it was very uncomfortable for 4 days, but after the forth day, and it was removed, WE had the voiding done, after I cam back from drinking me 6 to 8 OZs of water every hour. I was then told that if I more than 500 CC's wasin the bladder, I would need to use a eazi-cath to remove the urine if I began feeling the signs or symptoms of retention. I was given the ultra scan to see how much urine was in the bladder and praise God, there was only 13 CC's of urine, that meant no catheter was needed.

Went home and started to recover, taking my meds as prescribed and after the discomfort of the after effects of the surgery, which were burning when urinating and some blood in the urine, I didn't even need the strong pain medication I was prescribed. The doctor and staff could not believe that I had recovered so well and quickly, and I assured them that the Lord is with me, and he had showed me that he was in control in the healing process as I prayed long before the surgery, that all would go as planned. Now, I can get back to working on building the music ministry God has placed on my heart... Remnant Seven Music Ministries... Again, nothing is impossible for God, but if you are ill with a threatening illness, seek medical assistance as soon as you can. I'm 66 years young, and doctors can't believe how good I look for my age and that the dilemma I went through was not uncommon and that many, many others have come in with much worst circumstances. I give God the glory, and now I can add my metal detecting again to my activity list. Missed you all very much... God bless... Glad to see Ma here still posting.

Philo_NY

PS I am now in Florida where the sun shines most of the time... Looking for anyone here in Florida for hunting adventures. I'm located in Ocala, Marion County, and traveling is not a problem anymore for me, so I am open for both land and beach hunting.

Hi Bro Philo, Good to hear from you & yes, I'm still here posting but only doing my best with Jesus & not Meds although my health is failing, as I ended up with a Compression Fracture of my lower Lumbar & oh what pain as I prayed for relief & healing and others prayed, too! God is good & both He & the believing in Jesus Drs together do the healing & miracles as we pray, ask & believe in Jesus, Who is The great Physician, our Healer, our Provider & our ALL in all! Thank You, Jesus & praise God! I pray all goes well with complete healing, comfort & peace in all things, in your family & in your Musical Ministry! May God bless you to find Gold & silver in FL. Keep us up dated on your health & etc. God Bless! Amen! Ma

Great to see you and praise God you have come through this as well as you did!

Thank you Ma Betty... for our thoughts, prayers, and agreeing that indeed we have an all powerful God that loves us....

Philo

Silver has been slow but I will find more I hope!

What a powerful testimony! I will pray for your continued good health. I look forward to seeing what you find in Florida.

~ Wrightdigger - in Ohio

Hey Wrightdigger

Thanks for your comments. I needed to bring our Christian Forum my testimony, a testimony that I could not contain. The Lord is so awesome, no could believe that after my surgery, how quickly I had began to recover. I will surely post whatever finds I dig here now that I can get out again to the parks and beaches. God bless.

Philo

You are welcome Bro Philo, I know that our blessed Savior Jesus will keep us both in His loving care & will pray for continued good health in God's & the Good Dr's care! God Bless! Ma

Hi All...

Just heard about a new proceudre for the enlarged prostate... it's called ReZum... uses water vapor, no side effects and no need to be put under. Wow... on u tube...

Philo