Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Greetings All From NY

DirtSurgeon

Hello everyone, I just wanted to finally come in and say hello. I have been lurking here for about 6 months since my brother "GrafeR" got me hooked on this new hobby. Hi Ron:cheers: I want to say how much I enjoy coming here all the time and checking out everyone's cool finds. I bought myself an ace 250 on March 28th and in the 1st 6 months it has paid for itself more than 2x over. I have found at least $ 160 in pocket change (8 silvers and at least 40 wheats), relics, jewelry, silver and even gold !!:yo: My best ring so far out of 15 is a 7 gram 14k white gold mans wedding band. I know all of you now are gonna be all over me for some pictures, and I plan on doing a lot more posting as the colder weather comes in. So far I have been using any chance I get to go detecting. On my days off I rarely sit down in front of a computer. Most of my computer time comes at work :devil:. I have a cell phone camera that I need to get used to using a LOT more often and the only other digital camera I have is a relic in itself. (Takes a 3 1/2 inch floppy disk.) I admit that I am quite addicted and seeing all of your daily finds and reading that story from the record hoard find in england just fuels my addiction. But as someone once said, what other hobby do you come home with more money that you left with.

Talk to Y'all soon,

Chris

Hey welcome aboard to the best forum on the net. Glad ya came out of hiding. Will be looking forward to pics of your finds. You got a good tector to do it with.

Bill

Welcome to the forum!:bouncy:This is a wonderful community and a great place to share info!:wiggle:Looks like you have been doing quite well so far!:detecting:Congrats!:cheers:That Ace250 is a coin magnet!:garrett:Happy Hunting!:)

Welcome always great when we get to see everones finds love this site:garrett:

Hey Bro ... welcome... :clapping: go out and get a camera. :poke: I want to see some of those finds you've been telling me about. Hope your hunt went well today and that your silver streak continued.