Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Greetings from Croatia!

dvaipo

Pozdrav iz Hrvatske!
Nov sam u ovom hobiju pa pretražujem internet gdje mogu naučiti nešto korisno o detektorima. Mislim da sam na dobrom mjestu.

Welcome to the forum, Greetings from Spain.
But it would be interesting if you posted in the common language in this forum, which is English. That way I wouldn't have to do two translations and the rest would find it easier to understand you.

Dobrodošli na forum, pozdrav iz Španjolske.
Ali bilo bi zanimljivo da objavite na zajedničkom jeziku na ovom forumu, a to je engleski. Na taj način ne bih morao raditi dva prijevoda, a ostali bi vas lakše razumjeli.:cheers:

Thought I was going to have to either turn it upside down or try out the translation app on the phone. Hopefully they can do it in English!

I had the f75 ltd and it was a beast! I have the simplex now & the equinox 600. Can't get a better machine than the simplext for the price. Depth wise f75 has the edge. My understanding is the T2 uses same technology as f75. I could be wrong though. If you're looking at technetics I would look at the new models & think about the equinox also. Equinox has a lot of loyalty and mine has preformed well. I do miss using the 75 though. Tough decisions and I'm probably the least best person to make any recommendations. Keep asking questions & then hopefully you'll get the machine that's best for you. I did dig a wheat penny 10 inches deep one time with the f75 & it was a good solid signal