Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Grey control box dust cover for Tejon ?

Chuck(NC)

I saw somewhere sometime ago Grey dust covers for the Tejon. Can't seem to find now. Any info will be appreciated. Thanks

Any Tesoro dealer should be able to order you one in grey. I copied the below information of Tesoro web page as you can see the covers are available in brown and grey. I have the size small brown one on my Outlaw they also make the large size for the Tejon in brown or grey. I got it from Rusty Henry Tesoro service manager. He is also an independent Tesoro dealer Rusty detectors in Prescott Arizona. You could call him at Tesoro and get his personal business number and then call him after hours. He does not do any personal business on Tesoros time but he will give you the number to call him after hours can leave a message and he will call you back.

Accessories Wearables
Large Detector Bag (Padded cordura - Available in Brown and Gray) $ 49.95 Ball Caps $ 10.00
Small Detector Bag (Available in Brown and Gray) $ 34.95 Bucket Hat $ 15.00
Large Rain Jacket (Cortes, Deleon, Tejon) (Available in Brown and Gray) $ 23.95 T-Shirt $ 12.00 - S, M, L & XL
Small Rain Jacket (All uMax models) (Available in Brown and Gray) $ 21.95 T-Shirt $ 14.00 - XXL
Body Mount Pouch $ 19.95
Treasure Pouch (Available in Brown and Gray) $ 19.95
Treasure/Trash Apron $ 7.95
ABS Lower Pole $ 12.00

Happy Hunting,
Bill G