Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Grey Ghost Amphibian Question

Beale

I posted a question on headphones before. I know now I worded the title wrong. I am wondering how many of you are using thes already? I am hard of hearing and thik these would help me a bunch. I would like some feedback from anybody that is using thes instead of the stock headphones on the AT-Pro. Thanks Beale.

The GG Amph. have plenty of volume control and hearing shouldn't be an issue. They are not as soft on the ears as the stock Garrett's, but I wore them for 4 hours today and they felt fine. For being underwater/ waterproof they have clear and crisp distinction of tones. Much better than the Garrett blues.

I bought a set of them. I really like them and would be very hard pressed to go back to the set that came with the AT-Pro. Beale.

I like mine very much, except for them being so tight on my ears. Of course, they probably wouldn't be water proof other wise. It's not their fault me ears are so big....GL & HH.

They are by far the best I've used. I also have a set of the regular Grey Ghost Underwaters and the Amphibs are much better, IMHO!!