Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Grey Ghost Amphibians for AT PRO

rjsupersonic

Anyone using the Grey Ghost Amphibians for their AT PRO in the water? Contemplating getting a pair they look well constructed.

There are loads of people here using them and lots of comments as well.

Let me sum it up ... get them and you'll not be disappointed (except for the price LOL).

There are only 2 choices: the Garrett blue ones and the Amphibions.

I had to send 2 sets of garrets blue phones. WHY YOU ASK??? The worst sounding head phones I have ever owned ........and NO VOLUME CONTROLS

I myself just got the Amphibs about a month ago. I a VERY impressed with the sound and the quality of these phones. They should'nt let u down. Water.....Its what they were designed for!!

GL

I agree with the other post, my blue' s shorted out. I got the amphibious grey's. Way better in the water now.
Lot better quality , just make the purchase and water hunt with one less thing to go wrong.

Well worth the investment and piece of mind. Oh ya and cheeper than the hearing aids youll have to buy after using the blue ones, they are designed to sound ideal when underwater and sound changes. The Amphibians have a volume control just like most landphones, the blues do not. If the AT Pro had a volume control the blues would sell like hotcakes.

John(Tx) said:
And are they already set up for the AT Pro? Thanks

John,
There is no set up, except for the volume control (they are plenty loud and clear). The Amphibians are configured specifically for the Garrett waterproof machines to the extent that they come with the mating waterproof headphone connector. Just attach them and detect.

You can Google them for best price but they seem to be pretty much price fixed so maybe you look for someone that offers free shipping and/or exempt from local sales tax.. I've had mine for a couple of years and just picked them up from a local dealer.