Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Grinning from ear to ear and a big THANK YOU!

au79

Well, finished the extension for mounting the Infinium box on the rear of my shaft. [attachment 239597 infiniummod.JPG] My new 8 mono came from Garrett yesterday Just as promised and it was installed carefully then tested and I just can't stop grinning. For two days I've been grinning. I now have the machine I felt would be best for me. It is ergonomically correct for me and for the 2 hours I hunted this AM I feel no fatigue or strain. I would like to thank Fishers Ghost - ivanll - HumblePie - Ken~Digs - John Edmonton - and all others for helping me get to this point. No more %#"*ing and moaning from me. My machine is humming along nicely and I can hear the small and the deep with confidence now. Hope you are all out hunting today. I'm heading out the door right now!

Thanks to all

Ray from Vermont

au79 Yes it just feels good to have a unit Like you Like it???? Mickfin

... :jump: . . . :clap: . . . . :beers: . . :garrett: & :super: = Great News and Best of Luck + Enjoyment

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[size=medium]Remember ~ Behind Every Obstacle is the Potential for a Hidden Treasure ! ![/size]

Hunted an old road in the woods on my property. This road was hunted with the 10x14 DD. I did a very careful search with the big coil figuring I would be done with it. I have 27 acres and plan to hunt every square inch of it. Didn't want to leave one square inch unchecked so used very controlled overlap on swings with big coil. Well, glad I decided to hunt it again - just to see and I wanted to see how quiet the new 8 would run so wanted to hunt ground with nothing....!? Well, the 8 was humming along nice and quiet and to my surprise I started getting signals! Not false but repeatable tone. I started digging small shallow targets on the "hunted out road". An old boot tack - a tiny needle like wire very tiny - .177 cal pellet (lead) and 2 - 22 cal. shell casings!! All targets were within an inch of the surface and the shell casings were just under the leaf mold. The 8 mono is running so smooth and quiet I can hear a mouse fart in China. Can't wait to get back to my secret brook. This little hunt showed me just how small (that needle like wire was tiny) the 8 will go. I know there are more little pickers hiding there in my secret brook. They need to give it up because I've got the bomb and I'll be after them - the small and the deep -

au79 said:
Hunted an old road in the woods on my property. This road was hunted with the 10x14 DD. I did a very careful search with the big coil figuring I would be done with it. I have 27 acres and plan to hunt every square inch of it. Didn't want to leave one square inch unchecked so used very controlled overlap on swings with big coil. Well, glad I decided to hunt it again - just to see and I wanted to see how quiet the new 8 would run so wanted to hunt ground with nothing....!? Well, the 8 was humming along nice and quiet and to my surprise I started getting signals! Not false but repeatable tone. I started digging small shallow targets on the "hunted out road". An old boot tack - a tiny needle like wire very tiny - .177 cal pellet (lead) and 2 - 22 cal. shell casings!! All targets were within an inch of the surface and the shell casings were just under the leaf mold. The 8 mono is running so smooth and quiet I can hear a mouse fart in China. Can't wait to get back to my secret brook. This little hunt showed me just how small (that needle like wire was tiny) the 8 will go. I know there are more little pickers hiding there in my secret brook. They need to give it up because I've got the bomb and I'll be after them - the small and the deep -

Glad to hear ya finally got the Finny humming along real nice now!:thumbup:

au79 said:
The 8 mono is running so smooth and quiet I can hear a mouse fart in China.-

Gotta luv that quote!!!:crylol:

The 8" mono has sure helped me get some serious good s......t from way down below (LOL):clapping::usaflag::garrett:

Good hunting to all:cheers:

Hey Finnymen , in Total .

[size=large]Ray (AU) - Who do I speak to at Garret bout the brand New 8" touchy (shield Foil) @ Connecter please ? Thanks Ken[/size]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 8 mono is running so smooth and quiet I can hear a mouse fart in China.-

Gotta luv that quote!!!
. . . . Diggindirt ~ U got that right !

Hi Ken -

I think FG may have answered your question but Mira is the Gal at Garrett that helped me. She's in repair. Hey Ken - good luck on your move to trophy nugget country!

Thanks Finny Dudes , I Spoke to Mira & She'll be aware of My 8" -M to show up (W/out Box) cause I told Her only the 8-mono has the touchy Cable near Connector ~ She said okey dokey. As I need My Finny with me at ALL times cause She's (Finny) my mistress : ) She Said they get me Ray'd up on my small M-loop Coil. I said Thanks, It'll go in the Mail Monday and that's very Auriferous & Finnylicious for me. Ken