Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Grip Replacement

TN Mike

Was wonder if anyone knew what is the best way to remove the grip from my R2. Gonna order a R1 style grip as a replacement but doesn't seem obvious as to how the grip should be removed. Take the battery box off? How do you remove the little grip holder? You get me.. thanks for any help.

Probably remove the battery box. Be CAREFUL! It's really a Pain, IMO. I had to remove mine to put the dust and rain cover on. Watch those 4 little screws inside. One of mine was inserted crooked from the factory, and was already broken, making mine slightly wobbly. Very weak point in the design IMO again. Screws are short, and tiny, and going into very thin plastic..You will have to unplug the connector to the circuit board also. Not hard but small, and a bit of a pain to maneuver, at least for me. I Wonder if Makro makes a Battery box replacement???