Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Gt and gold

lammi

I have now been out about 10 times with WOT GT, Have so far found 2 gold. Just found a heavy gold band with 10 small diamonds.

One question, I posted before that targets seem to change to iron null once i start to dig them {still Do}Unless shallow.

But now after using a while i notice a lot of times i will get a good solid if quieter hit and when i start digging it goes away, I can keep digging and still get the target almost always. I don't think they are sinking as some are fairly shallow targets.Just seems once ground is disturbed i loose target , Hard to believe they all get pulled sideways or sink.

A guy posted on another site and said the wot coil on some Beach's null on small gold deeper than 6 inches. Has anyone ever noticed this.

I did rebury the last gold ring i found at least 10 inches in wet sand and got a solid hit on it . But it was heavy

Anyone that has knowledge of the wot and GT it would be great to hear from you . I have had a Excalibur for 4 yrs. and never had these problems. Love GT with WOT , Just need to learn what works best.
Thanks Lammi