Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

GT repairs

dewcon4414

Ron......... i dont know why this was on the Explorer forum, but have you heard this?

https://www.findmall.com/read.php?19,2455195

I contacted Keith up at the repair center in PA......... heres what he said: Minelab has indeed stopped parts production as of a few months ago on the Sovereign line. However there are plenty of parts available in the USA to continue most repairs for the foreseeable future. So like most discontinued models it has a shelf life much like the Xcal sword. Now how will that affect coils that we use on the Xcal....... may get to be slim pickens but i dont expect that to happen for years down the road..... so no need to hoard lol.

Dew appreciate the heads up, not sure why this post would be on the Explorer Forum either. Thanks Ron