Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

GTAx 1250 information

ronburton

I would like to hear some opinions of this detector. Thanks, Ron B.

Hi Ron --GTAX 1250 --i had one --a few years ago-used for 2 years and had another recently till i traded for a 1500 ---1250 --very hot unit -basically the same unit as the 1500 /1350 except without the imaging -has the same DSP chip and powermaster circuitry - i usually ran the sensitivity around 6. or 7 -mainly used it with a 4.5 sniper coil - great in trash --no bottlecap or screwcap problems --alway ID correctly .--very deep machine --the 1250 -was way better than the 550 or 1000

Yep! Great machine. Same exact machine as GTI 1500 and GTP 1350 minus the imaging/profiling. Uses the same search coils as the GTP 1350. I've had one for over ten years. Used it a bit years ago, but left it in the shed in favor of GTI 2500. Been usin' it alot more over the past couple years 'cause it uses those Detech search coils made for Ace 250. I use the 6"x8" SEF as well as 10"x14"DD Excelerator on it. Works great! Deep! Fast! Fun!:garrett::detecting:
Happy Hunting!:)