Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

GTI 2500 EagleEye Depth Multiplier

Is there anyone out there who has used this add on to the 2500? The instructions that come with it are minimal and Garrett doesn't have any videos on it's use. I saw one on YouTube that didn't addres how to use it just showed it being used.

Thanks for any help.

It is used to find large cache size targets deep. It won't sound off one a single coin.

Below is a link to a very similat two box detector, a newer version of the Eagle-Eye:

http://www.losttreasure.com/content/archives/garrett-electronics-bloodhound-attachment

It takes some getting used to. The sound increases as you step over the target area, then fades as you walk past. At the high point of the sound the target is at the rear of the front coil. You can than pinpoint using the front coil. Mine picked up an old padlock at 16-18 inches. Get out with it and experiment. Hope this helps.

John

Thanks for the advice. My problem is the instructions don't tell you how to set it up. I know it defaults to full metal but what other controls do I have. The one time we took it out it gave non stop sounds.

It works like the All Metal mode in the 2500. You may have to ground balance it and there is always the threshold sound. Refer to the 2500 manual under All Metal Mode. The manual on the Garrett web page for the 2500 explains it on page 50.

John