Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

GTI 2500 USERS

In what mode? Depth varies by area and soil conditions and the depth someone else gets may not be the depth you get.

Bill

I found a buffalo nickel 10 inches in dry hard packed red gravel driveway of an old church in factory preset coin mode

BCOOP

Which coil are you using? The stock coil?

It will go deeper in true all metal mode, and the cursor will still read the signal in the coin area. I do it all the time. I have gotten down to 8 inches easily, the trouble is, the coins just don't go down that deep, at least around Edmonton. I have pulled most of my large coppers in the top 4-5 inches.

In good soil and with the stock coil you should get down around ten inches or so. Use all metal and you can really get down there.

Bill

Most coin are in the 4 to 7 inch range.
Most detectors willl hit coins down to 10 and over inch.
I also have a whites prizm 2 detector and found dimes at 8 inch with it.
IT IS HOW YOU USE YOUR DETECTOR.
MR 2500 HAS ONE OF THE BEST ID DISPLAY UNTIL THAT MONSTER FROM WHITE'S POPPED UP.
I CAN TAKE THE ACE 250 OR THE PRIZM AND HOLD MY OWN WITH ANY DETECTOR.
JUST TAKE THE TIME TO REALLY LEARN THE 2500 AND IT WILL KEEP GOING DEEEEEPER
DETECT LIKE YOU LOST YOUR WIFE WEDDING RING.......LOL