Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

GUESS WHAT WAS DELIVERED TO ME TODAY?? MY FISHER 1280X!!!....

warthog

Said in the letter they replaced the whole inside housing, leads and electronics, and tested it to make sure it's H20-proof....NOW, all I hafta do is wait until summer......THAT BEING SAID, I'd like to pass on a warning....I walked down to Lake Michigan this morning, and seen the buildup of ice from wave action has pushed the surfline about 30 feet into the Lake....NOW, this ice LOOKS nice and safe to walk on, but it's filled with honeycombed air pockets from the wave action , IT IS NOT SAFE TO WALK ON....2 years ago, it was on the news about these people-some taking their CHILDREN-walking out at least 1/4 mile off the beach on this ice, and when it forms like that, you can see the ice moving up and down from the wave action underneath. Out that far, the water's a good 20+ feet deep....….There have been cases of folks going through into the water and never being seen again. STAY OFF THAT ICE, PLEASE!!!

Thank you, Steve in MI for the warning for those living near Lake Michigan that might be tempted to do such a foolish thing as walking out on unsafe ICE--Please folks HEED the WARNING! Ma Betty

No get out there and find the goodies when it warms up.