Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

guys when can we expect a new flagship. the 2500 is dated and we garrett folks are ready

Probably not for a while as they are still building endless amounts of AT Series machine to keep up with the demand..........

I would also like to see something new, but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE...No gimmics...Just make the machine hunt like no tomorrow, and incorporate some of that AT series Pro Audio into it...
Some things we want:

1) clock on display, that keeps time even without batteries, or adjusts to atomic clocks...
2) backllight that is easy on the batteries
3) Pro Audio
4) lightweight
5) balanced
6) NO S RODS!!!
7) long battery life
:geek: good variety of coils
9) small footprint when broken down for transport

HH,

Maybe add a tone selector set-up like on the F75 and T2, so you can decide if you want to search using one tone, two tones, or something different. That would be cool. Maybe add an iron oxide estimator to determine how much rust is down there. I know the G2 and T2 have it. I think the AT Gold has something similar. That could be handy too.

Now if they had a detector that could distinguish a diamond ring from a pop top ring like some kind of ground penetrating TV camera... and it costs less than a new car. LOL

What's fun got to do with it? But I suppose you are right. I'd be out there like a maniac in full sun, ice storm, whatever. But I still want one. LOL

They would find me dead in a field with the thing surgically implanted into my grip...lol

HH,