Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Had a good day. Me and my GTP 1350!

Oakman404

Its been a long hard winter up here in upstate NY. Finally got out to a sports field and spent the afternoon tectin. The temp got up to 67 and sunny. Perfect metal detecting day. I scored; 59 clad quarters, 16 clad dimes, 2 nickels and 8 pennies. Total $16.53! Not too bad. I haven't gotten out tectin in a couple years! It was like riding a bike, it came right back to me. I've had my 1350 for seven years, I sent it back to Garland for a tune up. Got it back Wednesday and couldn't wait to get out with it. Works as good as the day I bought it! Happy tectin everyone!

Oakman404
GTP 1350, Garrett Pro Pointer

What a great time you must have had. You can bet that that place is hiding at least half that much again, and maybe couple rings too. Give it some more thrashing.