Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Had a little heart stopper today...

Got to some time out today at a local playground, and one of the first by a basketball court turned out to be a small gold ring with three small diamonds... Well got home, cleaned it up and read the lettering inside the band... 18 kt. H.G.E. You know what that means.... Junk! Oh well, better luck next time.

Ohh, I hate those rug pulls.

That's a real bummer!

tabman

This may seem like a stupid question but as i am based in the UK what does 18 kt. H.G.E. the last 3 letter stand for,i fathom out it must be plated of some kind hence the 'Junk' comment but cannot fathom out what the letters stand for.

Mega B said:
This may seem like a stupid question but as i am based in the UK what does 18 kt. H.G.E. the last 3 letter stand for,i fathom out it must be plated of some kind hence the 'Junk' comment but cannot fathom out what the letters stand for.

It's not a stupid question but GOOGLE is your friend for answers. H.G.E. stands for Heavy Gold Electroplate.

I didn't know that either.
Thanks for sharing.
Would rather find one that says '18kt H.U.G.E.' instead!