Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Had a nice hunt today.....

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
50 degrees here in MI the last two days. Had a family gathering yesterday so went to try a new old yard today. My 4th target was my 2nd coin of the day which is also my 2nd silver of the year a 1908 D Barber dime. Not too long after that I got the first Indian of the year 1892. Also got 4 wheaties, $1.85 in clad, and many misc items. A good hunt indeed.
Duffin.jpg
Duffin2.jpg
Duffin3.jpg
Duffin4.jpg
Duffin5.jpg
Duffin6.jpg

Really good looking finds. That Indian cleaned your well. Looks like that was a great spot.

50 degrees here in MI the last two days. Had a family gathering yesterday so went to try a new old yard today. My 4th target was my 2nd coin of the day which is also my 2nd silver of the year a 1908 D Barber dime. Not too long after that I got the first Indian of the year 1892. Also got 4 wheaties, $1.85 in clad, and many misc items. A good hunt indeed.View attachment 482View attachment 483View attachment 484View attachment 485View attachment 486View attachment 487
Congrats on a nice hunt-- Ma

50 degrees here in MI the last two days. Had a family gathering yesterday so went to try a new old yard today. My 4th target was my 2nd coin of the day which is also my 2nd silver of the year a 1908 D Barber dime. Not too long after that I got the first Indian of the year 1892. Also got 4 wheaties, $1.85 in clad, and many misc items. A good hunt indeed.View attachment 482View attachment 483View attachment 484View attachment 485View attachment 486View attachment 487
Mike, one of my favorite times to MD! I was out last night hunting in the snow. Only found a few clad . A few weeks ago I found a 1929 100 year old celebration medallion of Jackson, mi. It’s pretty cool!!!

Mike, one of my favorite times to MD! I was out last night hunting in the snow. Only found a few clad . A few weeks ago I found a 1929 100 year old celebration medallion of Jackson, mi. It’s pretty cool!!!
Welcome. Where are you from?

Nice finds, Mike. Glad you could get out. I'm finally becoming healthy enough that I'll be able to get out this coming spring and I'm looking forward to it with my 'new' Quest X10.