Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Had surgery today...:stretcher:

Diggin-it

Had surgery today and praying they got it early enough. To my shock I found out I had a form of skin cancer on 4/22. They cut out the bad spot but I have a lot of follow up tests to be run. Been having a lot of abdominal pain, which is the general area they found the cancer in. Sure is putting a damper on my desire to get out and do some detecting. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers.

Your Brother in Christ,
Les
Diggin-it

Prayers going up to our Heavenly Father in Jesus' name! Keep the faith that all is well after removing what they did! May God Bless! Ma

Keep us updated

Les, Prayers are on the way. For what it's worth, my dermatologist has been cutting on me for years and I'm still around. Hope your doc's got all the bad stuff. If you're able, get out there and do some detecting. Don't let this 'bug' get you down.

n/t