Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Had to do it

lala09

Well I had to see what the V3 can do so I sent the check out today for 2 of them 1 - Spectra and 1 - Vision so hopefully I'll get them some time next week

Thanks for all the info Jason. Looking at Labor Day to head back down to the beach if we can find a cheap place to stay and if we can get some time on the V3's.

The dealer just called the Spectra and the Vision will be shipped tomorrow. I'm like a kid on Xmas eve I can't wait to play with my toys (big boy toys now :rofl:)

You do realize they are one in the same don't you? Or am I missing your attempt at a joke?

yes I know they are the same I wanted a Vision and the wife wanted the updates so I got her the Spectra

lala09 said:
yes I know they are the same I wanted a Vision and the wife wanted the updates so I got her the Spectra

Who am I to judge, but why the Vision?? Don't get me wrong, I have one, but why would you not want the headphone fix?....unless you think you purchased a collector's item!

lala09 said:
Well I had to see what the V3 can do so I sent the check out today for 2 of them 1 - Spectra and 1 - Vision so hopefully I'll get them some time next week

Congratulations I am not disappointed in the least trading in my DFX for my Vision. I have found things in a very short time that has taken me years to find with my DFX gold being one of them. Have fun as you can

I've talked to a few that don't have the update and they say if your hearings is bad then it works fine so I should be ok because I killed my ear when I was younger shooting guns and if it don't work I'll send it in for the update this winter and if the collector's item thing happens I can say I have one :rofl: Plus I'll know which md is mine.