Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Had to sell my V3i!

nw1886

An opportunity came up to purchase a rare piece of vintage audio that would have been way too shortsighted to pass up! Not a wit of seller's remorse here, will be using my DFX for the first time in a long time tomorrow and know I'll be missing the V3i. Gold chain will be pretty much out of the equation (as far as faster recognition goes) but the DFX is still one ring loving son of a gun anyways and on the plus side....it will be aweful sweet to be running a brand spanking new V3i and hopefully soon. (Kept all my V rated coils thankfully.)

My pain is being easily soothed with some killer audio right now. (Rule....hobby money must be kept with hobby money....well mostly anyways and I'm a sucker for another pretty aluminum face!)

It had the basic stock items (w/HPs') and a 6x9,bag,and coil covers.....$1275.00. I felt it was a fair deal for the purchaser but sure missed it this morning!

Gonna be selling mine also...it is basically "as new". Bought 2 of them just over 2 years ago, traded one off...kept one. This one has lived its entire life in the closet...less then 2 hours of run time and coil has never touched outside ground. I guess I will be giving mine away...I have everything you have except the 6X9 coil...but I have a stand, and control box and display covers....and I was planning on selling it for significantly less...:confused: So anyone out there wanting one...start watching the Classified or PM me.

PM sent.

Selling better handled on the classified,