Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

hadn't needed to go to a doctor in awhile,recently laid my finger open working on my mothers floor

i woulda gave you a bucket of Oats to distract you, disinfected, stitched it up, and gave you a couple strong drinks for 20 bucks:biggrin:
Doc charging that much is just nasty!

n/t

n/t

my oldest daughter assists plastic surgeons. So between all three, the only stitches we go to the hospital for is if there are arteries and muscles that are cut! :)

i couldn't get it to quit bleeding and a good amount of flesh was exposed.seriously,if wayne would have lived next door i would have let him:).

back into place. He is going to the gym now and actively looking for work. He has also signed up for a pre-apprenticeship in air-conditioning.
Things look a whole lot brighter for him. Thank you for asking. You know, I always thought I was pretty tough...and then I see things like
what he has gone through and I'm humbled, big time. I am so very proud of him and his character.

deeper would it would not work on! Sad thing is they charge you for the time the ER doc spends with you, and any procedure he performs. Then you usually get a separate bill from the hospital for using "their" facility. It's a rip off, no doubt! :(