Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Half Hour Hunt - I Found Jesus

lloyd0161

Half hour hunt yields a hand full of pull tabs and a gold crucifix. Appears to be plated but better than a hand full of pull tabs. Found with the GTI 2500 and 9.5" imaging coil. Was 4 inches in the ground. Id'd as nickel.

doc holiday said:
Message??

Maybe I need to think on this one. I recall the time I found a Silver dollar on Easter Sunday.

Jesus likes people like us..you know, being outsides in all sorts of weather searching for the 'lost'...he especially likes subsistence hunters, like fishermen and whatnot...we are 'dirt fishers of Men' searching for the lost, so thats double plus good as far as Jesus is concerned right?

Finding a silver dollar on Easter Sunday when you 'should' have been in church pretty much says it all..:thumbup:.Jesus likes the cut of our jib alright...in fact, if He was here on this Forum and had a detector, I bet it would probably be something simple yet powerful like a Compadre, or perhaps a Bounty Hunter?..Definitely not a Minelab guy! Those sinners believe in a 'works' based doctrine and not on grace! ..:rofl:..

Pretty sure He would like all of us here on the Forum, and get a kick out of us being outside enjoying this Planet He created...I saw a bald eagle this morning at sun-up over Lake Michigan...makes a guy give thanks for all things to Jesus and to be outside and hunting right? I didnt find dink, but I saw that eagle and that was good enough for my Spirit for one day..:thumbup:..
Mud

Message??
The Crucifix,dollar, and bald eagle are All messages and Mud's line of thinking helps us to understand these messages.Carry on.

There have been plenty of days without finding squat. But I did enjoy the solace.

Most time's, the joy is in the 'journey' and not particularly the 'find' at the end of the journey although a fat gold ring will always put a smile on my face:biggrin::rofl:

Robert Service summed it up as:" The gold is there and it's haunting and haunting,luring me on as old,it's not the gold I'm wanting so much as just finding the gold."

Robert Service!...:surprised::thumbup: Absolutely required reading for us! :clapping: Well posted Doc!:beers:

"I'm Scared of it All", and "The Men that Dont Fit In"...really doesnt get much better than that!....

We have our own Findmall Poet...RustyTx....posted quite a bit in the past on the 20th Century Tales Forum!....He's coming out with a compilation of his poetry, and I want to buy an autographed copy, so Rusty, if you have your ears on, get back please with the release date!

If you like Robert Service, you should read some of the stuff RustyTx spins out!...quality absolutely on par with Kipling and Service and even John Obrien from Australia!

His 'Jake and Jim' I have committed to memory to the delight of my Nieces and Nephews around a campfire....truly a subset of kindred spirits and unusual minds in this group....Hope you get better Doc...I bet you have some stories...
Mud

if you found Jesus.... Aleluya!!! Brother you have your signal ... :thumbup: after more than 30 crosses and medals I'll end my days in a convent? :rofl

Nice find!! Congrats!!

I have found only a handfull of crosses. Most have been silver.

A silver cross I found on a beach is one of my favorites. My wife made it her own shortly after I brought it home. :)