Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Half Penny!!

Jack Beam

Hey all! My wife and I got out for a couple hour hunt yesterday to one of our most productive places! An old 1850ish farm house. This is where I found my oldest coin to date,an 1832 LC! And I now have found my second oldest coin to date! An 1842 Half Penny Token from Canada! It was a pretty slow day for finds, but, this made up for it! My wife found a couple wheats and an old game token! Finds are fewer but there is still more area to hunt! The jewelry is from previous hunts! I thought the one had real diamonds but no such luck! They are still old an have character! HH J.B.

Congratulations on a great find......It's nice that your wife and you enjoy MDing together,and she makes some nice finds too!! GL HH

Congratulations on the great find Jack! :thumbup:

We should start a club. I dug an 1844 BoM half penny token last fall.
[attachment 271594 11-20-12_1844BoMHalfPenny_obversedk.jpg][attachment 271595 11-20-12_1844BoMHalfPenny_reverse.jpg]