Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hamas vs. Israel

C.J.M.

I saw the LATE pictures of what Hamas did to babies,children and P.G. women only demonic animals would do this crimes!!:sadwalk:. Israel is fighting on 4 Fronts ,this is the fifth battle with Hamas since ISRAEL gave them the land ,because ALL ARABIC countries turn them down.The philistines voted the HAMAS party in .ISRAEL was giving them $$$ to help them out,however they were using them to construct tunnels to attack Israel.So far Israel has had 5 confrontation with Hamas with the tunnels.
Stand by what's coming down the Pike is EZEKIEL 38 - 39 .According to the verses several countries are coming against Israel : Russia will be leading the pack IRAN,TURKEY,SYRIA,and maybe IRAQ.This countries will be in for a great Defeat through the LORD'S ACTIONS!! What is happening now is just a start and preview.BELIEVE ME ITS COMING ,GOD'S WORD SAYS IT !!!

Attachments

• 1657983106518.png
    1657983106518.png
    626.7 KB · Views: 42
  • cartoon-right-direction1.gif
    cartoon-right-direction1.gif
    140.5 KB · Views: 42
  • 719160978_628612.gif
    719160978_628612.gif
    219.8 KB · Views: 45
  • gv040823dAPR-800x0.jpg
    gv040823dAPR-800x0.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 57
  • hell.jpg
    hell.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 37
  • religious_pride.jpg
    religious_pride.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 41
  • The-greatest-trick-the-devil-ever-pulled-was-convincing-the-world-he-didnt-exist.jpg
    The-greatest-trick-the-devil-ever-pulled-was-convincing-the-world-he-didnt-exist.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 47
Gods chosen people will prevail!
Mark

I saw a video the other day.
Where Israel was in a war and the US and other allies refused to give aid.
So Israel armed something like 20 nukes and advertised it globally on TV.
All of a sudden we gave massive aid to prevent a nuclear war.
Makes me wonder. Since this was back around the 70's. Just how many nukes do they have today.
Hundreds ???
Like most countries I doubt they've given their actual numbers.
Call me crazy. Most do. 😆
I would love to see them take out all of Iran's nuke facilities with tactical nukes.
Especially the reactors.
Bombing like in the past leaves them easily rebuildable. Only nukes would make them permanently un usable.

I saw a video the other day.
Where Israel was in a war and the US and other allies refused to give aid.
So Israel armed something like 20 nukes and advertised it globally on TV.
All of a sudden we gave massive aid to prevent a nuclear war.
Makes me wonder. Since this was back around the 70's. Just how many nukes do they have today.
Hundreds ???
Like most countries I doubt they've given their actual numbers.
Call me crazy. Most do. 😆
I would love to see them take out all of Iran's nuke facilities with tactical nukes.
Especially the reactors.
Bombing like in the past leaves them easily rebuildable. Only nukes would make them permanently un usable.

This will be just one of many fuels that will be going on before the 7 year tribulation. The 7 year tribulation will serve a purpose for Israel. Zephaniah 2:2 calls it the day of the Lords anger. 1 Thessalonians calls it the wrath to come. John called it the hour of trial, and the hour of His judgement. Rev. 3:10. Rev. 14:7. Daniel 12:1 called it a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation. Matt. 24:21-22. Jesus describes. For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be. And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect’s sake those days will be shortened.”

Revelation 6:2-17, 8:8-13 9:1-20, 16:1-21 gives a vivid description of what is going to take place on earth. All peace will end, hail and fire will burn up the planets grass, and destroy a third of all the trees, intense famine will dry up food supplies. Rivers and seas will become too polluted to sustain life. Many rivers will dry up completely. The sun will scorch the earth and its inhabitants like fire. A quarter of the world’s population will die from war, starvation, and beastly predators. Giant earthquakes accompanied by thunder and lightning will destroy cities. Mountains will crash in the sea killing a third of the fish. Tidal waves will sink the world’s ships. Massive meteor showers will strike the earth. Ashes and smoke will rise from devastation, and hide the sun and moon from view. Swarms of demonic insects will darken and inflict painful stings. Rampant epidemic plagues will kill 1/3rd of all mankind, and everyone from national leaders to servants and slaves will flee from the cities to hide in caves and under the rocks. The tribulation will be hell on earth. No passage can be found to eliminate any degree of this whatsoever.

Why must there be a tribulation? Purifying Israel. To purge out the rebels, and bring about the final conversion. And so all Israel will be saved as it is written. Romans 11:27-27. They’ve tested God’s patience from the beginning. Turning away time and time again. God is bringing Israel back to Himself. In order to do that, He will have to deal with the rebellion in the nation. Purpose #2: to punish sinners. Romans 1:18. For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men. We know the love of God for us, but wrath goes hand in hand with love. Nahum 1:2-3. God will step forward, and He will make things right in other words, because He is a good God, and He cannot do otherwise. For instance, God cannot stand by and say out of one side of His mouth how much He loves life, and loves children and ignore the killing of children. A good God cannot do that. He must be just, and righteous.

So His righteousness will flame up during the tribulation as the world turns its back more and more on Israel. Not sending aid to Israel is just a precursor of what to expect next, and reading scripture.

interestingly, nowhere in scripture are we admonished to pray for any earthly govt. Instead Jesus himself told his followers to pray for God's Kingdom to come. You can find this admonition at Matthew 6:9-10.
Research what Jesus said would happen to Isreal

interestingly, nowhere in scripture are we admonished to pray for any earthly govt. Instead Jesus himself told his followers to pray for God's Kingdom to come. You can find this admonition at Matthew 6:9-10.
Research what Jesus said would happen to Isreal
And give unto ceaser confuses me ??

This will be just one of many fuels that will be going on before the 7 year tribulation. The 7 year tribulation will serve a purpose for Israel. Zephaniah 2:2 calls it the day of the Lords anger. 1 Thessalonians calls it the wrath to come. John called it the hour of trial, and the hour of His judgement. Rev. 3:10. Rev. 14:7. Daniel 12:1 called it a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation. Matt. 24:21-22. Jesus describes. For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be. And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect’s sake those days will be shortened.”

Revelation 6:2-17, 8:8-13 9:1-20, 16:1-21 gives a vivid description of what is going to take place on earth. All peace will end, hail and fire will burn up the planets grass, and destroy a third of all the trees, intense famine will dry up food supplies. Rivers and seas will become too polluted to sustain life. Many rivers will dry up completely. The sun will scorch the earth and its inhabitants like fire. A quarter of the world’s population will die from war, starvation, and beastly predators. Giant earthquakes accompanied by thunder and lightning will destroy cities. Mountains will crash in the sea killing a third of the fish. Tidal waves will sink the world’s ships. Massive meteor showers will strike the earth. Ashes and smoke will rise from devastation, and hide the sun and moon from view. Swarms of demonic insects will darken and inflict painful stings. Rampant epidemic plagues will kill 1/3rd of all mankind, and everyone from national leaders to servants and slaves will flee from the cities to hide in caves and under the rocks. The tribulation will be hell on earth. No passage can be found to eliminate any degree of this whatsoever.

Why must there be a tribulation? Purifying Israel. To purge out the rebels, and bring about the final conversion. And so all Israel will be saved as it is written. Romans 11:27-27. They’ve tested God’s patience from the beginning. Turning away time and time again. God is bringing Israel back to Himself. In order to do that, He will have to deal with the rebellion in the nation. Purpose #2: to punish sinners. Romans 1:18. For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men. We know the love of God for us, but wrath goes hand in hand with love. Nahum 1:2-3. God will step forward, and He will make things right in other words, because He is a good God, and He cannot do otherwise. For instance, God cannot stand by and say out of one side of His mouth how much He loves life, and loves children and ignore the killing of children. A good God cannot do that. He must be just, and righteous.

So His righteousness will flame up during the tribulation as the world turns its back more and more on Israel. Not sending aid to Israel is just a precursor of what to expect next, and reading scripture.
AMEN BRO.:clapping: