Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hand grip coverings?

Try an equine bandage wrap, not sure what it's called but Vets and cowboys use it to wrap a bandage on horses. You can get it at Tractor Supply. It comes in different colors and sticks to it's self so it won't leave a gummy residue on your detector. When it gets ratty looking you can peal it off and reapply.

Thats what I use also. I have found them on the bay at reasonable rates.

I use the blue tape that they put on tennis rackets. You can get it a Dick's Sporting Goods or any place that carries tennis equipment. It is on all of my detectors and when I sell one you can't even tell it has been used.