Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

HAND MADE CUSTOM PULL TAB NECKLACE CHEAP:pulltab:

craigV3

This is obviously just a joke....but I had the idea to start making "bragging right" pull tab necklaces to carry while detecting...not really to wear but just to show off...At the rate I am going, I think I could make everyone on the site 2 by the end of the year :) I have friends that duck hunt who collect bands from banded waterfowl....and personally anyone that metal detects has a different kind of "hate" for these little items..just thought it would make you laugh!! :bouncy:

>>bands from banded waterfowl<<

What is to be done with those "bands"?

--->Duck Band Recovery Maps and Reports<---
http://www.ducks.org/Hunting/Banding/12/DuckBandRecoveryMapsandReports.html

Cool Map

***NOTE*** When a duck is found with a reward band, the government will pay between $25 and $100 for accurate reporting of the information on the band. This ensures that the information will be reported so that the bands can be put to use.

Jerry

Your pull tab necklace could be used like garland on your Christmas tree. Recycling saves money.

better round someones neck than in the ground, and preferably very tight on the person that dropped them in the first place as a reminder

If you get chance, can you send 37 dozen over the pond to us ????

please use cable to connect them so that it doesn't break right in the middle of my favorite park, I have made it a personal goal to remove all pulltabs from it and trust me its already a huge job. LOL

Square tabs are what I find to be worse than pulltabs. Theres so many variations ranging from 23 to 47. And I find alot more!

If this post had been brought back to life, by any other..........YOU are forgiven PTBTP!! :rofl: Enjoy your little slice of heaven!