Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Happy Birthday Ma Betty

Happy Birthday Ma, make sure you blow all those candles out!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Ma, make sure you blow all those candles out!!!!!!
Thank you, Ronstar: Well, maybe if I huff & puff enough they might! Doubt if I get a cake, let alone all 86 candles on it! LOL!!! Can't eat anything hot or solid; so I had a cold Hershey's Chocolate Pudding with whipped cream on top for breakfast---YUMMY, YUMMY---I drink ENSURE PLUS, daily, a nutition shake; so won't starve--Not Yet Anyway! ;) Ma

Happy 38th birthday ma -------How about that;) pray you have many more:wiggle:

Attachments

• thank-you-and-happy-birthday-quotes-131-best-my-birthday-images-images-on-pinterest-in-2018-of...jpg
    thank-you-and-happy-birthday-quotes-131-best-my-birthday-images-images-on-pinterest-in-2018-of...jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 100
  • !cid_001c01caf3a1$e4c991e0$0406190a@hs24.jpg
    !cid_001c01caf3a1$e4c991e0$0406190a@hs24.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 90
Ma, Happy Belated Birthday to you. I'm sorry too, that I somehow missed your special day. Prayers said that you will have many more Healthy and Happy birthdays ahead in your future. I hope the extracted tooth will heal up fine and not be bothersome to you. God's Speed to you. You are quite an inspiration to us all here.

Ma, Happy Belated Birthday to you. I'm sorry too, that I somehow missed your special day. Prayers said that you will have many more Healthy and Happy birthdays ahead in your future. I hope the extracted tooth will heal up fine and not be bothersome to you. God's Speed to you. You are quite an inspiration to us all here.
Thank you for wishing me a Happy Birthday & for your kind words--never too late to bring cheer, comfort & happiness to others. I am doing okay & gum, where my broken tooth was, is healing & I am eating soft foods--Just ate a piece of delicious, homemade Peach Cobbler that Tami's friend, Tom's mom made! Tami says that she is addicted to her cooking! Yum, Yum; I believe it! God Bless you & yours & stay well in the sheltering arms of Jesus! Ma

I didn't know it was your birthday either Ma ,, I must not have been paying attention,,, ( I've had that problem my whole life ) ,, but heres to hoping you had a great birthday and ,, many more .
Thank you, hawgdawg, for wishing me Happy Birthday for #86--Alas, birthdays come once a year as long as the ole heart hasn't missed any beats! ;) PTL--my soul's number for leaving this body hasn't been called, as yet! :thumbup: Ma

Have ANOTHER piece of cake on me. Have a happy BD and many more!