Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Happy Birthday Ma Betty

I’m late to the party and I am sorry BUT, HAPPY BIRTHDAY. 🎂
Never met you personally but, you never have nothing but, kind things always to say. Hence that’s one reason I had to chime in for your special day.
We need some more people like you in the world especially in today’s times. 👍

The only thing that I can think of that is close to Peach Pie Cobbler is, Apple Pie Cobbler, BlackBerry Pie Cobbler, or Strawberry Pie Cobbler, yep, that about covers it.

Never met you personally but, you never have nothing but, kind things always to say. Hence that’s one reason I had to chime in for your special day.
AMEN to this.

Thank you, MikeO: for wishing me a Happy Birthday & for your very kind words! Better to do GOOD by the truth of Words & Deeds than saying that which a person regrets later or should & I have when hurt & angered & probably will again, as the old saying goes, "I am only human--not perfect! God Bless you & yours! Ma

The only thing that I can think of that is close to Peach Pie Cobbler is, Apple Pie Cobbler, BlackBerry Pie Cobbler, or Strawberry Pie Cobbler, yep, that about covers it.
& Blueberry Or Huckleberry Pie Cobbler --I hate Blackberry seeds so eat very few Blackberries unless the very plump tame kind with less seeds! Don't care much for Rsapberries either! AHEM!! Pecan is my very favorite Christmas Pie! Love ya, Ma

Yes mam, Pecan Pie.....how in the world did I leave this off the list?

After divorced & living alone, I used to make one Pecan Pie for Christmas just for me & ae it all--& gaining weight sure showed it to be true! :mad: Sometimes I still baked & made my homemade Cookies & Candies for my kids Christmas Gifts & take them to them on Christmas Day! They didn't seem to have the time to visit me very often--but ya don't forget your babies that mama carries for 9 months & the horrible morning sicknesses & then THE Labor Pain to get them here because mom loves each one dearly!

Now, they also know because they all have children of their own--(my Grand-Children & Greats), of course my son knows not what Morning Sickness & Labor Pains are like--but PTL they are of short endurance & when that precious little one enters this world, seen & held in our arms all is love with all pain forgotten or, hopefully, is most of the time! Children are blessings from God by knowing Jesus' love is shown through them when born into our family , like we are by being born again into Jehovah God's Family!

Let us fill our hearts, minds & souls with love by Believing Faith in Jesus & then there will be no room for hate by us, although others will still LIE & hate GOD & one another! Love started with God through sacrificing Himself as His Son, Jesus Christ, as our Savior & Lord, & continues spreading across the world by our truly loving Him! Amen! Ma

Happy Birthday!
Mark