Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Happy Birthday to me!

fltacoma

My family asked what I wanted for my 33rd birthday, and today I received my first (hopefully only) pair of Killer-B Wasps. Since we had thunderstorms today (three tornadoes within 50 miles) I'll have to wait until the weekend. I saw good reviews and have demoed them in the bedroom, but of course nothing is as the same as real world scenarios! Never-the-less, i cant wait to test these bad boys!

Hope they work great for you! Happy Birthday!!!

Nice!!!
That audio is crazy crisp!!!
Hope you enjoy them!!! I just got mine n Saturday too a d hope to get out with them

Thanks fellas! I won't be buying headphones like I have been with detectors though lol. The Mojave has sparked my interest, but I just bought a coin for my Bust Half Dollar collection...so there goes the money...:(

Well you may only need the killer B's. Mine seem great and can't wait to give them a proper workout!!!

SCORE! Happy Birthday ! to you as well.

Rich -

So how are they working for you so far fltacoma?

They work pretty well. The audio is more pronounced and I can definitely tell if there is a coin under the coil....nice round response!