Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Happy camper

Larry (IL)

It looks like the last camp out of the year last weekend. With freezing nights for the next two weeks and beyond, it is time to winterize the camper and look forward to next year.

What goes well with camping is hunting and I did manage to get a couple of hours in at a small town park where I found a Barber dime last time. Ended up pulling a Trifecta from the park with a couple of Mercs and a Rosy as well as a dozen wheats.

A picture of Major and I toasting to a large campfire on a chilly late afternoon........... yes, Nancy was toasting too while taking the picture. Major is looking at the wine he is thinking....... I might like wine :tongue: I know he likes beer and you will have to ask Nancy for that story :rofl:

[attachment 362512 1105181642_resized.jpg] [attachment 362513 20181102_163451.jpg] [attachment 362514 20181102_162714_resized.jpg]

Great finds and I do like that Thunderbird piece of jewelry. Now to plan on more places to detect next Spring. Good hunting Honey!!

Looks like you guys had a good time..well "Except for the cold "...LOL.........Major looks warm...

Nice group of silvers. Where's Majors' glass of wine? It looks like he's eyeing yours.

Elton said:
Looks like you guys had a good time..well "Except for the cold "...LOL.........Major looks warm...

Elton, We had a VERY relaxing time and it was much needed. Between us, we saw 21 deer, 7 pheasants, 2 turkeys and a few little creatures. It was beautiful and we were the only ones in that section of the State Park. Can't wait till Spring to go back there again.

Hope you are doing well.
Nancy and the gang