Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Happy spring

MassSaltH2O

Greetings ya'all. I'm in the Boston area. The spring thaw just came in yesterday. (March came in like a lion this year). So I am pretty psyched. There is still plenty of snow around, but most of the snow should be gone later this week.
I'm looking forward to going to Hampton Beach with my Equinox 800. Happy detecting to you all. :beers:

Spring has definitely sprung here in good old WV, the snow is all gone, the ground has thawed, put a brand new set of batteries in my old F5, set my clock ahead for day light savings time plus we've got a pretty good spot planned to hunt that has produced some silver.

still looking 52 said:
Spring has definitely sprung here in good old WV, the snow is all gone, the ground has thawed, put a brand new set of batteries in my old F5, set my clock ahead for day light savings time plus we've got a pretty good spot planned to hunt that has produced some silver.

Yeah, the weather should be pretty nice in WV. Maybe kinda muddy... Best wishes to you all. Have fun!

In Ct but I've been hunting all winter snow does not stop me I go out at low tide or beach got my first sapphire diamond 14k ring on the beach last month!
Heading out to a old park in a bit!

Mkus said:
In Ct but I've been hunting all winter snow does not stop me I go out at low tide or beach got my first sapphire diamond 14k ring on the beach last month!
Heading out to a old park in a bit!

I know, you rock! Congratulations again on that ring. Sounds beautiful! You sure earned it, hunting all winter in CT!

Looking at the weather forecast it appears that mother nature might just have one more slap for you. She slapped us down this way with temps just above freezing.

Got a SLQ yesterday and a few wheats at this park near my house!

Nice day out yesterday only got one silver a dateless SLQ! and some clad and a few wheats but 50 degrees never felt so good!
The big piles of coins is from a hunt two Friday’s ago park near me

Nice finds. That twisted wire ring could be silver. I found one just like that on the beach last year and though it has no markings, the detectors identify it in the silver range. I've seen some online jewelry makers that have rings just like that in silver, gold and platinum.

NICE HUNT! I'd love to find a park that yielded that much silver!:drool:

hank1 said:
NICE HUNT! I'd love to find a park that yielded that much silver!:drool:
Thanks I started two years ago and found my first $5.00 1911 half eagle in this park
And it keeps on giving and it was hunted to death in the 70’s and 80’s I never see anyone hunt it anymore except my friends and I
Here’s the eagle
Low and slow does it detecting and let the shovel discriminate!!
HH Mark

That's a beauty Mark! Just remarkable for a well hunted park all those years. Glad for you!