Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Happy to be out again!

I sold my AT Pro around Christmas time last year. Hated to do it but needed the money. So I have gone some time with out a detector. Well, Ginseng season was awesome this year. With the money from that I was able to pay off some bills and got Christmas all taken care of. I even had enough money to replace my AT Pro.
On to today, it's the first day I have had a chance to get out and hunt. I called my mom's boyfriend and asked if I could hunt his yard. I got the OK and off I went. I got 16 wheats, 2 Indians, 2 Rosies, a Chester Arthur president token of some sort (need to research it),2 toy guns, half of a spoon, an ornate item that looks like it may of been some type of pendant and various odds and ends of trash. All in all, I had a great time and was so happy to be back out swinging. I also got permission from his neighbor to do two more properties.

Dude! Thats some great hunting!:clapping: I am also happy to hear you got out in the woods and found a lot of 'sang! Thats a skill that will serve you well for the rest of your life, the ability to forage and make money off the land is seldom exhibited now a days...I think you could possibly become a very good trapper as well. Nice post and pics of a very successful hunt!:please:
Mud

Excellent hunting and glad you are swinging again. :detecting: Kind of sounds like you northern guys could add ginseng on your finding list and do pretty darn good. HH jim tn

Congtrats on the sweet Hunting!! Love seeing the Silver and the Indians!! You had a great hunt!! Beale.

n/t

FANTASTIC HUNT. IT'S GREAT YOU GOT ANOTHER DETECTOR. HOPEFULLY YOU CAN HIT THE JACKPOT NOW. YOU DESERVE IT. HH-MARK

Nice hunt! MDing is kind of similar to foraging - another way to be self-reliant - not that I could part with most of my 'treasures', heh, but if I had to... (not the marbles!!!)