Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

HAPPY TO HAVE AN ETRAC BACK

Paul (IL)

Just wanted to mention that over the past couple years I have been trying to find the ultimate metal detector. I have bought or traded for almost everything from the bottom end to the very top end and I can't find anything that does any better than the trusty old etrac. I now have another new etrac and it just seemed to work so good compared to many of the other detectors out there I think I can now settle down and be happy with it. Oh I will still use others but the etrac rules! :spin:

Looking forward to reading about your finds Paul !.

I have been tempted to get an ETrac . . . it may be a goal to set for next spring. :biggrin:

It is as good or better than anything out there. I also think the explorers are hard to beat but in my 40+ years of detecting I think the etrac is king. I also think the 3030 is a great machine and if I would use the GPS and or detect in the water I would have kept the one I had. I wish I would of had one back in the 70's I also really like the v3i because of all the possible settings and it to can be setup to hunt anyway you want. I mostly am a coin hunter now days so the ability to find coins in different conditions is pretty much how I rate or look at detectors.

Just my 2 cents