Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

HARDGURGLETOGURGLESPLUTTERTOTALK WITH GOB FULL

JACKHAMMER

THOUGHT U might like to see a gob full of gold this was a tad over 16ozand was found just out of LAVERTON about 5 years ago...along with about 20 odd oz just off the MT WELD ROAD...infact this slug was found about 20ft from the side of the road that 300 cars/trucks/4x4s...drovalong every day

jh

Whatzup with this gold in the mouth.I've never seen it anywhere but auzzieland?? Is there some local story,history or what?? By the way I'd munch on that beauty anyday,but kinda hard to hang from a chain around your neck without putting a extra hole by your bellybutton!! GREAT FIND!!tons a au 2 u 2-John

This lass any relation of your Scotty?
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y173/gerrys/tris2s.jpg

Are you home yet or waiting for the weather out west?

lemon

Don't you know that is hazardous to your health. I read an article about the hazards of sticking a piece of gold in ones mouth to clean or rinse it off, and I know we have all done it at one time or another.
Just 1 piece plopped into your mouth can cause one to become delirious, the inability to thinck clearly, lose your sence of time etc. etc.
I think they call it gold fever, course one can get it just looking at something like that. Something like that could cause an epidemic.I have heard that some people have even died from the fever,but boy what a way to go.
enjoy your day
Allen in MT