Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Has anybody tried the Off clip-on insect repellant?

Eddie...Deet is the chemical that repels the squitos. I got two different brands at Target. One was 60% Deet and the other was 98% Deet. Got those in a a manual pump spray container and if the 60% doesn't keep them offand yoy try the 98% and it doesn't protect...you better leave. It's not the brand as much as it's the % of Deet in the product/ REI used to sell some they called Jungle juice. I think it was 99.?% Deet. Aerosal manual spray pump containers work fine, are more compact,and don't impact the environment like the propellant cans...Jim

Eddie:
I have tried the OFF clip-on. My wife bought one since she can't use DEET. Tried it in the evening in my backyard which is woods.
Worked relatively well. Mosquitos didn't bother me.
Going to have to try this in the "DEEP WOODS" where there are more mosquitos and the woods have a lot of stagnant water pools and slow rivers.
Wish I could tell you more.