Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Has anyone asked today if the Equinox will be released today?

CT Todd

Duh

Hmmmmm, not sure. Lets all call Minelab and ask! :crylol:

You know you are chompin at the bit waiting. You haven't been able to stop talking about it since it's existence was just a rumor.

I just got off the phone (11:24am) with my dealer, largest in the USA on the east coast. I spoke directly with my sales rep and was told they were advised by MineLab won't be shipping until the end of January or first of February.

tbw said:
I just got off the phone (11:24am) with my dealer, largest in the USA on the east coast. I spoke directly with my sales rep and was told they were advised by MineLab won't be shipping until the end of January or first of February.

Did you ask which year ?

Seriously though , that looks like that its being delayed further then ? I heard in the shops by end of January .

Ok this IS a wacky forum I posted this as a joke 4 hours ago and it has had 5 responses and 247 views since. You could go all week after posting a 2 Reale just dug up in the CTX or Deus forums and not see these numbers. Crazy

Hey, maybe your name drew them in!

OK, I'm tired of waiting too. Lets all boycott Minelab. Everyone that has orders in for the Eq, CANCEL THEM NOW.
We'll show those guys!

Champ Ferguson said:
OK, I'm tired of waiting too. Lets all boycott Minelab. Everyone that has orders in for the Eq, CANCEL THEM NOW.
We'll show those guys!

:crylol:

YES! Everybody else cancel your pre-order, I already cancelled mine. :pinnochio

Today ?
Is that GMT, Eastern daylight time, Cocos Islands time, or Australian eastern time ?
Gotta know to give the answer........

73 Tom
LFOD!

CT Todd said:
Ok this IS a wacky forum I posted this as a joke 4 hours ago and it has had 5 responses and 247 views since. You could go all week after posting a 2 Reale just dug up in the CTX or Deus forums and not see these numbers. Crazy

This is your fault. Everybody saw CT Todd as the OP and had to have a look-see. If you weren't so famous this would have sunk to the bottom by now.

Rich -

CT Todd said:

You need to post that Rosie trifecta to get the view count!:crazy:

CT Todd said:
Never a dull moment here :argue:
Whacky huh, welcome to my world brother :poke:
HH Jeff

CT Todd said:

Completely agree - BTW - that was my post with 2 Reale and it was on the Fisher forum - didn't even get 5 reply posts