Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Has anyone bought the xp deus back pack and find pouch

aval

I preordered the back and find pouch. Wondering if anyone else has one and how do they like it.🇱🇷

I like the looks of the backpack but a little pricey for me as I don’t need one. Still a very cool BP. If I was camping like I used to I’d pick one up though.

Am nearly finished on a word document "Review"
It's nice. Pricey yes but worth it as it's more versatile than you'd imagine!

Canceled my order for the backpack and find pouch and reordered the find pouch. I received yesterday and was not happy with it. Very small and not much room to carry extras. I sent it back. Oh well live and learn. Thanks for the replys.

Canceled my order for the backpack and find pouch and reordered the find pouch. I received yesterday and was not happy with it. Very small and not much room to carry extras. I sent it back. Oh well live and learn. Thanks for the replys.

It's "different!"
Meant to be more a 'trash / junk' bag as its washable and us Euro guys dig a lot of iron and 'coke' (clinker)
Rather than leave it behind the bag can take the 'bigger' bits!

That was my fear Aval. So it's not big enough to stuff a coat into it along with all the detecting gear?

Just got mine this week. The backpack is well thought out and very well made. The finds pouch is indeed on the smaller side but I'm not hunting all day anymore. It's good for this senior coin/relic hunter.

Got mine this week and my first thoughts were that it’s heavier than what I was using, but it can hold so much more and it feels great to wear in spite of the extra weight. Can’t say it’s not worth the price cause it’s brilliantly designed and super high quality. Could’ve lived without it but glad I got it.

Yes, it's heavy.
But the build quality and materials offset the cost and the bag should last for years!
The one thing I "don't like" is the front located Headphone pocket.
On the inside of the bag right where the headphones stow pocket is, there's some 'Velcro' that "sticks" that area together and you have to reach down in, free the attachment and then shove in your detector rods & shafts...
Then they can get 'stuck' there so pulling them out can be a chore as well!

But, I've really 'gelled' with the backpack because it can take my "Vanquish 540" very comfortably all down to the 'removable' rear shaft arm cup part of it! Brilliant!
It swalloed everything I had previously carried in 2 bags...a 'LowePro' camera backpack & a long black vinyl 'Minelab' bag.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 460
The pouch is a bit small for digger or pinpointer ,
Makes more sense to attach holders for those on the belt for the pouch.
I agree. Pinpointer would be ok with holder attached to pouch I think. If in the woods then carry the shovel. Pouch is well made. So is the backpack.