Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Has anyone had the ATX shipped to the uk

Swat0155

Hi all has anyone from uk had the ATX delivered to the uk from USA if so how much was the customs and taxes charges.

Regards matthew :shrug:

hi everybody
also I think about buying atx in USA, however I don't know what spends I have to pay price customs and what for consignment from seller USA, I have not read yet answered thanks for possible information
Algerio

I think this would be the link you need to work out the taxes to the UK http://www.dutycalculator.com/new-import-duty-and-tax-calculation

We are taxed at a much higher rate over here in the UK than across the pond,but it is possible to get it cheaper in the US and bring one into the UK cheaper,i wont expand on it but it is possible though :)