Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Has anyone heard any updates from Kellyco?

Gurnitz

I pre-ordered mine from KellyCo and was just curios if anyone anyone has received or heard any updates from them?

I called last weds and they had no information. Their waiting list is "secret" so I don't even know where I am on it. I paid in Full in October

Got this text last Friday: “As of 9:30 am, today (Friday, Feb 9th). We are still waiting to receive the first batch of Equinox Detectors.” Then, it said they don’t know how many they are getting or how many of each. Not a whole lot of useful info; looks like they are as in the dark as the rest of us.

I ordered on 12-22 and was told I was in the second 100 at that point. I called last week and was told that they have not heard from ML but that was last Wed morn and a lot may have changed since then. I did hear from a good source yesterday that some dealers would receive their first shipment this week and some even today. My buddy ordered way back in Sept and has to be near the top of the list. He will be one of the first to hear something and when that happens I will pass it on. Hopefully they will get good size shipments and we all get our new toys soon.

I just got off the phone with customer service they said they only got six (6) in first order and have preorders of over a 100

One line of the email I received " Unfortunately we only received 6 out of the 100's waiting. We apologize for the delay"

There is supposed to be another shipment by the end of the month..

Nope

Looks like it's going to be Spring before everybody gets one

For everyone that prepaid there is a lot of money out there that someone is using. On the other hand you don't prepay you don't get on the pre order list