Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Has anyone heard of BLISSTOOL detectors and their extreme depth claims?

I don't own one but, looked at them for a couple years.
We have one forum member who bought one and had it shipped to the US.
Jury is still out about it, as he is still learning to use it, when time permits..
Indications are it goes deep in sandy non-mineralized soil.

You can watch 150 Blisstool videos on Youtube
http://www.youtube.com/user/blisstool/videos

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbe6FWBZwes[/video]

Americans are not the only ones that can make superb detectors.
It's always interesting to see what's going on overseas.
just look what's going on with the XP Dues.

Googled it.... amazing! Gold ring @ 20"/gold ring @ 17"/silver threepence @ 13"/and on and on.

That detector in my avatar... my trusty Compass 77b... mid 1970s. Back when 15 silvers a day was a given.

they are starting to take off in the UK , testers are getting into gear to do reports on the V3 .
it takes time before the tipping point comes then when they are proven everyone will want one .
US brands may be lagging behind in R&D .

Thank you targets! keep us posted if you hear any good reports. From Googling around what I see is near impossible to believe as far as depth goes. And a couple
videos coming from Europe show it up against the Xp Deus and the Blisstool is soundly trouncing the Deus depth wise.

Lipservice said:
Thank you targets! keep us posted if you hear any good reports. From Googling around what I see is near impossible to believe as far as depth goes. And a couple
videos coming from Europe show it up against the Xp Deus and the Blisstool is soundly trouncing the Deus depth wise.

Deus is not known for it's depth, but for it's recovery and separation ability. Blisstool may have edge on extreme depth, but it will not achieve the speed of Deus and depth alone will get you only so far. Blisstool will surely be usefull in a places, where the ground is not littered with iron trash.:wave:

I used the Blisstool V3 with both the stock and large coil. We have conducted in field tests against the E-Trac using both 15" WOT and 12x15 SEF, the Deus with large coil and the Fisher F75 Boost.
Those other machines were asked to check out a deep signal found by the Blisstool - the other machines were being used by experience users with their normal detecting settings as was the Blisstool.
The Blisstool BLEW them all away. This was clean plowed and rolled farm field.
The target turned out to be a crotal bell at 15". This was all recorded on video.

I am aware that someone is currently negotiating the distribution rights for the Blisstool for the USA. I recommend you hold off on buying it from Bulgaria as the USA distributor will have a unique service offer (in case it needs servicing).

I used it for about 2 hours last week. To say I was blown away by it's performance is an understatement. It has it's uses.

Stay tuned for video coming soon.

I sounds like it is only mono-tone. How do you determine what to dig, especially with a machine that goes that deep? Too bad the video didn't include some pull tabs and bottle caps.

Their website technical data and users manuals speak for themselves.

http://blisstool.com/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1

I did like the pratical advise of section 13:laugh:

http://blisstool.com/data/userguides/BLISSTOOL_LTC64X-User_Guide-English.pdf

Hi Ramer - unfortunately, it gives the same dig me signal for ALL non-ferrous items. No target ID. Like I said it has it's uses.

Now onto the real good stuff:

Medium gold chain at 3" in ocean beach sand. Nothing could hear it - but the Blisstool came through loud and clear. Not the Excalibur, the E-Trac, the Deus or White's TDI Pro PI.
Gold ring over 13" in wet ocean beach sand. Banging signal. Everyone else - nothing or maybe. Probably could have dug another 2-3". With the coil off the surface - it still was banging loud.

Again - USA distributor being named soon. Will have a ground breaking service offer...duh...why doesn't everybody do it this way......

Stay tuned.

barryny said:
Stay tuned for video coming soon.

looking forwards to seeing the video........any idea as to when it will be up to watch.......sorry far being a bit impatient but this machine has me very interested in one.:thumbup:

sounds to good to b true, iam looking 2 get a new detector done some research on the bliss my problem with it is they r overseas,3 yr warranty (which i anit crazy about sending my detector half way around the world 2 b fixed),how well does it work in wet sand,700 euro about 1000 u.s lot of $$$ to send away, ive bought my detectors from kellyco or at findmall classified secton feel comfortable dealing with them (kellyco) and this web site apprehensive about sending a 1000 buck without representation in the u.s,. but man if it does what they claim wow