Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Has anyone made their finds pouch?

BigTony

I can't find one that I like and am wondering if anyone has ever made their own pouch?

Thanks Tony

I have never made any but I have a Sunray Pouch and they are no longer being made. I love it. If you can find one, I think you would like it. I believe there is one on the classified forum forsale. If it has not sold yet. GS

I was in the same boat and finally found one that works for me. It's called the Relic Elite and can come left or right handed. It has everything I need in a pouch. The mesh bottom in the main compartment is the best.

Tried to make one once.. I beach/water detect- so at first I bought different versions- hell I've had them all. Then I tried to make one- realized just how difficult that was and gave up. THEN found this- it's almost perfect. Drains instantly, has two sections- made out of TOUGH mesh. Only negative is the belt loops on the back are too narrow for a dive belt. But since it is mesh- I easily crafted my own belt loops. Been using it now three years- I'll never have another after being spoiled to this one.

Oh yeah- also - it OPENS easily.
(I once had the fabric, lightweight mesh finds bag with the yellow front and the built in belt. if you have it on tight (like you must in the surf) you cannot get stuff into it- even when open it's all held tightly closed- as it's all made to the same size square)

Cheers