Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Has anyone tried the HP C200.

I haven't tried that Camera. Here is a limited online review that really doesn't tell alot about the camera in case you haven't seen it. Hewlett Packard C200 Review
Did you ask if they(Wal-Mart) had any other digital cameras?? I did and was amazed at what they had under lock & key out of view. Canon Powershot S10, S100, Fuji FinePix and several other Digital Cameras that wasn't out on Display or Advertised.

you can get reviews and prices on many different cameras on that site.
thanks for the help,
joe

i have had one for about a week now , am very satisfied with the quality of the pictures, but am having a little problem learning how to send pictures

You email whoever you want to send them to and look for the paper clip icon. Then browse to wherever you stored the file because that is what your picture is on a computer. Name it something you recognize if you get the chance otherwise the camera's file name will be it. And that is generally a number. Once you find it while browsing double click on it. Send the email.
Hope that helps... Guvner..

http://www.megapixel.net/html/issueindex.html
Read the articles there too. They seem interesting to me. Hope you like it.
Later
Don(TN)

Couldn't have been that high of resolution but sure came off as such...
Good hunting... Guvner..