Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Has anyone use this coil on there V3i ?

[size=large]seems i read recently there was no 8x6 for the V3i. there's one for the mxt & dfx but it's not what they call "V" rated. i haven't heard of the 4.5x7. are you referring to the 4x6 whites coil? i quess there's a bigger sef for the V3i but that's the only one i've heard of.

HH[/size]

This is the 4.5 x 7" Elliptical EXcelerator search coil on kellyco's website under coils. I believe kellyco is the only one that sells it. Not V rated. I don't want to spend the money for the 4 x 6 " V rated coil from whites. I am looking for depth in a small coil and i hear that the 4x6 " won't cut it. And i like the DD coils

GroundScanner, I don't quite understand. The EXcellerator coil you are looking at is selling for $195.00 on sale, and the White's 6 X 10 DD is selling for $179.00, and the 4 X 6 Shooter is selling for $149.00. All these are sold from Kellyco. The 6 X 10 is an awesome coil and deep despite the size. Again I stand by the philosophy that you would be better served by a White's coil. You said you didn't want to spend the money for the White's coil, but as far as I can tell, the White's coils both are less expensive than the EXcellerator coil. They are all DD coils, all V rated. Just trying to help you here.

Yes you are right , the 4x6 is cheaper but does not have the depth. this is why i would not spend the money on the 4x6. The 6x10 i think is to big, and i have the 10" D2 and need a smaller coil w/depth. I can get the 4.5x7 for the same price as the 4x6. TY GS

[size=large]you can buy any coil but what good is it regardless of price if it won't work on your machine. i did go to kellycos web site and found the coil. it's not rated for the V3i so i would think it's out of the race. whites admits in their charts the 4x6 doesn't get deep. looks like your choices are limited. wish you the best.

HH[/size]

I use the 6x10 the the 4x6 on my V3i and nothing else they both are awesome coils.

If the coils are not stamped with a "V" do not use them on the machine.

It depends on where and what you are hunting for. Just use what works for you,