Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Has anyone used the huge 13X15 Nokta Core coil yet?

Not much help but I just installed the biggun on the CoRe and will get out late today or definitely tomorrow with it. Actually had it on for about 15 minutes once but really needed the small coil per "lots" of trash so switched it out to continue hunting. Ergonomically, you know it's funny with the CoRe, the small, stock, and even the biggun just kind of glide out there on the end of the shaft. You know it's there but it's not like most machines and feels like you just dropped anchor when you put some coverage on the end of the shaft. Slid the small coil on the Racer to try it out too.

John, Jerry here
I tried mine one time before I shipped off the Core. It's the lightest 15" coil ever. Despite some EMI from power lines I managed 3 civil war round balls in a heavy hunted place. Deepest was about 12" which is very good for a round ball. On my test plot at home it would pick up my 12" bullet about 4" off the ground. Also very balanced compared to any other 15" by a mile. Very nice coil, wish I could have hunted more in a field or open woods. Did you buy one?

Jack, im hoping to get some time on the big coil this weekend and make a trip to kentucky. I made some impressive depth finds with the stock coil last weekend!

Bubba