Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Has Fongue been around ?

I remember a while back, he said his mother wasn't doing so great, and he was spending a lot more time with her then usual. I hope she's OK.

Hi John & Dancer,
It's been quite a while since I posted. Mother had been going thru dementia like symptoms and couldn't be left alone for even a few minutes. My brother stayed with us from August-2019 when he was diagnosed with cancer until March-2020 and he got to the point where he had to have skilled nursing 24 hours a day and went to an assisted living home where he remains. On a visit to see him December-9th, the automatic doors struck my mother and knocked her across the room. She broke her left shoulder and hip and had surgery on the hip the next day and stayed in the hospital about 10 days. she was in ICU and orthopedic ward due to her heart. She will be coming to a nursing home about 10 miles from where I live and hope when she gets thru rehab, she will be able to come home. It has been very tough on both of them and put some stress in my life. About a month before she got hurt, she was in the hospital with her heart acting up and the day before she came home i went to the river and found a 10k gold plated ring. only time I've been out since all this has been going on. She is 89 and my brother is 69 and he is in a decline, unfortunately. We only have an hour at the library due to Covid virus and for most of the year the library wasn't available at all. Keep us in your prayers and thanks for thinking about me. Happy hunting.

Good to hear from you Fongue! I am sorry to hear the news of your mother and brother. You have a lot on your plate. We miss your posts. You have posted some wonderful photos of the places you hunt. All the best to you and your family. Prayers sent from my family.