Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hats off to RUSTY

calibil

Sent my sick Bandito 2 to Prescott, A#1 Teoro Point man Rusty took care of me 1st class. I know there can only be ONE RUSTY, but if the other MD makers had a person half as good as him and the service team we could all be happy-happy detectorists
I don't give praises to many but Rusty has walked the walk in the ways of gold hunting with a MD so he can talk the talk brother

Thanks Rusty
Calibil

he is da man !!!

He's the best!:clapping:

tabman

With Rusty, in the Factory in Prescott, last year.

one's ''rusty",one's ''clean!'

(h.h.!)
j.t.

I just was home in ca. this past week.I was able to see first hand what rusty had done for me....
Replaced my clean sweep because it was leaking and they could not seal it and get performance from it...
Was unable to get the 6x4 elipitical I had purchased a few years back and never sent in because I was not in one place long enough....It was just a bad coil so they replaced it with a 5.75 dd coil for me.
Then they tuned up my diablo umax and my golden...
I just love the great service...

Thanks again Rusty! Whenever I get the chance I always want to always jump in and send Rusty another "BIG Thanks, " because he has plenty of them comming. He will "getter done" for you and keep you digging, and feeling good about owning Tesoro. Rusty keeps us Hunting Happy! HH Charlie