Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hats off to

okdirtfisher

I put in a post a few months back for a dirtfishing buddie in the Tulsa,Ok. area and received via the post word from bertman.bertman is a non-ferrous magnet and the earth has no chance of retaining that which she has consumed when the bertman is on the hunt.Near 30 yrs. dedication to the hobby shows its self no matter the machine.I've hunted with him on probably a dozen occasions now and he hunted with the cz3 (I think that's right) cz7,and the F75,oh and my mxt and I'm here to say my hats off to bertman:thumbup:Needless to say via the forum I come to know of some good folk and look forward to the stories and advice:cheers:

alright 93 views to date no comments,I'm thinking maybe your thinking urban legend!
That's why I'm compiling video footage of this creature.
actually it's out of respect I made this post and beyond any doubt I know each of you comment or not have your stories and whether it's pull tabs or half-dime it's not luck in the find it's the dedication of time. Thanks All

Glad you have a hunting buddy , you can learn alot from each other.

I have heard of this legend, of which you speak, but I have never seen one in person.